Microsoft Word Is Not Responding Causing Data Loss
Microsoft Word is one of the important components of Office software. A lot of people cannot image their day in office without Word. Word has made our life easier but what will you do if someday you reach your Office or open your laptop and find that MS Word has stopped responding. You can take help from experts at Microsoft Phone Number UK, to get this issue resolved but first try the different given measures to fix this problem and recover unsaved documents.
Solution 1- Disable Add-ins
May be your Word is not responding because of incompatibility issue with third party add-ins. You can try to disable the add-ins to check if this is the issue or not.
• Go to File menu and then click on Word option and after that click Add-in tab.
• Then click “go” button near the drop down box named “Manage: Com-in Add”.
• Next click the check box to disable any add-ins listed there and finally click Ok.
Solution 2- Try MS Office Application Recovery
Try to fix MS Word not responding error and recover the unsaved document is MS Office Application Recovery feature.
• Go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office Tools > MS Office Application Recovery.
• Then select the document that is not responding.
• Then click the option “Recover Application” and recover the document you were working on.
Solution 3- Use Ease US recovery software to recover the lost Word Document
• Download and install Ease US data recovery software on your computer.
• Then select the file where you saved the lost document and click “Scan” button.
• This will first run the quick scan to search the lost data and then deep scan to find more files.
• Preview all recovered files, and choose the one you want.
• Finally click “Recover” button to retrieve it back.
Microsoft un-responding error might cause unrecoverable data loss that obviously you don’t want to happen. So, better take measures beforehand to avoid such situation. To learn more on how you can prevent Word from this error please contact Microsoft Contact Number UK.