Resolve Startup Problems in MS Excel
It is important to keep the track of all important updates and installation of the Office software or operating system when you get any problem with it as most of the problems are solved with updates. The similar is the case with MS Excel, there can be any number of reasons for which you might get issues at startup of the software. We are listing the reasons why you might get problem in starting Excel:
- Corrupted shortcut of the program.
- Problematic file in Excel startup.
- Corrupted Add-ins.
- Incorrect or pirated version of the Office.
- Wrong or corrupted registry key.
- Corrupted excel toll bar file (.xlb) or Excel .pip file.
Before we move to the repair section, I suggest you to try installing updates and restarting your device and see if the problem resolves or not. If the problem persists then continue with the below methods:
Method 1: How to Fix the Shortcut of Excel?
- Click Start button, and point to Search.
- Then click For Files and Folders.
- In the Search for files or folders named box type Excel.exe.
- In the Look in list, click My computer.
- Then Click Search Now.
- Once you found Excel.exe, double click the file to open Excel.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue then you can take help from experts at Microsoft Support Number UK. They will diagnose the issue as assist you accordingly.
Method 2: Open Excel in Safe Mode
- Click Start.
- Click Run.
- Type Excel.exe/s
If you could open the Excel in safe mode then use the process of eliminate to step through the following areas that excel bypasses in safe mode, until the problem is solved. But if it doesn’t start in safe mode then the only solution left is to contact us at Microsoft Phone Number UK and let us fix the issue for you.